BMW Reveals 2012 6 Series Coupe with M-Sport Package
BMW gives us a sneak peak at their 2012 Model for BMW 6-Series M-sport package now with a sportier and manlier appearance.
This M-sport prototype features its chrome tailpipes with new Led lighting units, new sets of alloy wheels in 20-inch double-spoke 373 M, larger air intakes and M sport interior design.
The cars equipped with the M-sport package are exclusively in Carbon Black and Imola Red Colors. And to introduce the M-sport package, BMW have selected the 640d variant as the runaway model.
- Six-cylinder in-line diesel engine
- BMW TwinPower Turbo technology with multi-stage turbocharger and Common Rail direct injection
- Displacement: 2,993 cc, output: 230 kW/313 hp at 4,400 rpm
- Max. torque: 630 Nm at 1,500 – 2,500 rpm
- Acceleration [0 – 100 km/h]: 5.5 seconds
- Top speed: 250 km/h
- Average fuel consumption*: 5.4 – 5.5 litres/100 kilometres
- CO2 emissions*: 143 – 145 g/km, exhaust standard: EU5.